We understand that occasionally you may need to return an item and we want to make the process as easy as possible for you. We accept returns of full price and sale items that are unused and in original condition. Returns must be received in our warehouse within 30 days after purchase.
Please read the full policy below before returning your items. Adherence to these policies will ensure that your return is processed as efficiently as possible.
What You Can Return
- With the exception of personalized items, returns of full-priced items will be issued a full refund for the purchase price of the item(s), (shipping charges are non-refundable).
- Personalized items cannot be returned. If there is an error or defect on our end please contact us so that we may replaced the item for you.
- Returns of sale items, (price ending in .50), will be issued a store credit for the sale price of the item(s) at time of purchase, (shipping charges are non-refundable), which will be issued in the form of a gift card.
- Clearance items, (price ending in .99), are non-refundable and cannot be returned. Please do not send these items back to our warehouse as you will have to pay return shipping to have them sent back to you.
- Damaged or defective items. If you receive a damaged or defective item please contact us within 5 days of receipt so that we may assist you in getting a replacement.
How to Return Your Purchase
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Liam and Lilly is not responsible for return items until they reach our warehouse.
Please fill out the return form included with your order and send the item you are returning with the completed form to:
Liam and Lilly
PO Box 7748
Shrewsbury NJ 07702
Returns are processed within 3 working days of receipt in our office. An email notification will be sent to the email address on file with your order when your return is processed. Store credit in the form of a gift card, (when applicable), will be sent via a separate email. Please allow additional time for refunds to appear in your account.
To ensure availability of item(s), exchanges are treated as a new order. Place your new order online and return the original item per the above policies.