Inspired by the classic lifeguard ring, Flo brings in a new era of rubble duckies!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, toy or bath toy for babies and kids, for sensory play and as a decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
Safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes, preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.
- Air drying between use is recommended.